lmt

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 27, 2016 3:06 pm  #1

Just heard a library track being used....

Reviving a favourite thread of mine.

Last edited by Retronic (June 27, 2016 3:19 pm)

June 27, 2016 4:17 pm  #2

Re: Just heard a library track being used....

This track turns up a lot in Aussie cop show Division 4 - great piece of music!

June 27, 2016 5:58 pm  #3

And its main theme is "Power Drive" also by Johnny Pearson....

June 27, 2016 6:46 pm  #4

The fake commercial at 7:31 of this video uses some JW/Impress cues. The first cue is "Man in a Hurry" by Ronald Binge, originally on Impress IA 125.

A good way to get a job in education is to become a bus driver.

June 28, 2016 3:20 pm  #5

Like I said over at Retro-Teque, our Mr Pearson must have been inspired by this lovely bit of Lalo Schifrin when he wrote Assault Course.  Later nicked by the Wiseguys for that Ooh La La song that was everywhere in the late nineties...

Fast 'n' Bulbous!

June 29, 2016 1:52 am  #6

Indeed- good old library vaults.  It saved Fosters a few bob as I'm sure Johnny's version was a bit cheaper to use.

June 29, 2016 7:11 am  #7

Not able to see that Fosters clip here in the states  Not sure why, but says "The uploader has not made this video available in your country"

~ Stack

June 29, 2016 10:40 pm  #8

Chris Rae & Frank Mcdonald's "Manipulation" from Dewolfe library used in the trailer for the infamous Pia Zadora/Telly Savalas flop action film "Fake Out". It was actually not a bad movie if you're a Telly Savalas fan like me...he steals the show. Pia is a damn joke though...she couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.

"Come from Berkeley, Go back to Berkeley - You don't come here no more! Understand!!!!!!!???"

August 25, 2016 3:24 pm  #9

Just heard one of the Sonoton "Industrial Themes & Underscores" tracks ("Heavy Industry"?) being used for Stacy Dash's entrance on the Eric Andre Show. Neat.

September 16, 2016 2:36 pm  #10

Mr wrote:

Just heard one of the Sonoton "Industrial Themes & Underscores" tracks ("Heavy Industry"?) being used for Stacy Dash's entrance on the Eric Andre Show. Neat.

I knew i wasnt the only one who caught that! Great track, hilarious usage. I might have mentioned it on the old board or here somewhere, but the show Rick and Morty used a Bastow Bros track on season 2. Ive noticed De Wolfe has been getting placements here and there from their OLD catalogue, like the stuff more from the 80s....forgot the name of the movie trailer, but it had an Anthony Hobson/Bastow track from Delta on it.

Board footera