lmt

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 16, 2017 6:17 pm  #11

Re: Beavis and Butthead cues

Found some episodes recently uploaded to YouTube. Another Lonely Lover plays in Walking Erect and Career Day during those episode's false "up next" cards (the same one is used for both episodes).

Some other tracks I recognized were Bridal Chorus by Peter Lea-Cox (Take a Number's up next card), House of Horror (Sections 4 and 5) by William Merrick Farran (Screamers), and Send them Victorious B by Graham de Wilde (Skin Trade's up next card).

I feel like I've heard the track used on the up next card in Crisis Line, but I don't remember where.

Another mystery track I'm curious about is the weird music used whenever Beavis is dazed or is going crazy.

Last edited by Walk The Skies 202 (January 16, 2017 11:27 pm)

January 22, 2017 11:31 pm  #12

I think I may have found my first cue without using guides of any type.

The Star Spangled Banner (B) - Graham De Wilde (Plays in The Mystery of Morning Wood when the duo's TV comes on the next morning.)

I compared the clip and APM and it sounds like a dead-on match.

February 18, 2017 12:54 pm  #13

And now I've recently gotten curious about a track that plays in Cleaning House when Beavis puts one of Van Driessen's 8-track tapes into the player.

Any help would be appreciated.

Here's an upload of the scene it plays in.

Last edited by Walk The Skies 202 (February 18, 2017 12:56 pm)

March 3, 2017 2:28 pm  #14

Space Work 2 - Vladimir Kos

Found this one by sheer chance.

Plays in the commercial break that states, "When we return, scientists link global warming to Beavis' pants...don't go away."

Board footera