lmt

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 16, 2017 4:50 pm  #1

SAS 009 - Authentic Japan Vol. 1

Actually, how about I request another Sonoton Authentic Series (SAS) vinyl album? I originally requested "Authentic China Vol. 1" (SAS 002) in a previous thread to see if any of the tracks on the album that didn't make it onto APM's website played in the "Action League NOW!" episode, "Flippers of Fury". Now I was wondering if any of the tracks on this album (with the exception of "Autumn-Fete", "Horse Man Song", "Fantasy of Waves", "Poem of Crickets", and "Plum Blossoms") play in said episode as well.

Thanks! ZIP or RAR files appreciated!

July 16, 2017 4:53 pm  #2

Re: SAS 009 - Authentic Japan Vol. 1

One more thing: to listen to the unknown tracks I am talking about, go to the link below.

actionleaguenowmusic.blogspot.com

As you scroll down the home page, go to the "Unknown Tracks" post and play #'s 3 and 4 in the list.

September 2, 2017 9:30 am  #3

BUMP

Still curious about this album; also send me the Selected Sound albums, "China - Afghanistan - Tibet" and "South East Asia" (ST 145 and 157 respectively).

Yesterday 11:43 am  #4

2nd BUMP

I have revised my unknown tracks list for the show and the track in question is #5 in the link list on my recent post of the Action League NOW! Music Identification Blog.

Yesterday 11:58 am  #5

You could just buy this yourself, you know - copies are available at very reasonable prices, for instance on Discogs.

Yesterday 2:17 pm  #6

Mr wrote:

You could just buy this yourself, you know - copies are available at very reasonable prices, for instance on Discogs.

I could, but it would be a lot easier to listen to the album for free if someone is able to supply a download link. However, even if I did buy an album like this or any other and not find whatever track(s) I am looking for, it would just be a useless buy for me. That's why downloads are much easier, so that if I don't like the album, I can just toss it in the recycle bin on my computer. Same with digital re-releases of library records (i.e, KPM, Selected Sound), because I can listen to those for free online as well on APM or EMIPM's websites if no one can supply a vinyl rip.

Also, I don't feel like making accounts for online marketplaces (Discogs, Ebay) and ending up wasting money on something I don't need. I just don't have the time.

Board footera