lmt

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2017 4:05 pm  #1

Musical Treasure

Musical Treasure
"Library Music,  Soundtrack"
h>>p://musicaltreasure.blogspot.fr/

I hesitate a little in posting this.  But the site has some nice items, for example, many CAMs that are (to me at least) new.

The caveats are that (1) all the links are ad fly (if you know what that is, you may also know there's a way to translate such links to normal ones and thus render your experience a little more pleasant...) and then (2) they (the links) point to a service that is far less convenient than some others to use if you have no subscription with them.  Anyway, am posting the above link here, in case it might be of interest to some others here. 

Last edited by teac22 (January 20, 2017 6:26 pm)

January 20, 2017 4:58 pm  #2

Re: Musical Treasure

A well-warranted hesitation, I'd say. Funny how some people are hell-bent on turning a personal profit from reposting other people's music.
I think I have literally everything posted on this blog already, so if you'd like to grab something from there without all the extra hassle, feel free to just leave a post in the Requests sub-forum

Regardless, thanks for posting! Heh.

January 20, 2017 5:57 pm  #3

Mr wrote:

A well-warranted hesitation, I'd say. Funny how some people are hell-bent on turning a personal profit from reposting other people's music.
I think I have literally everything posted on this blog already, so if you'd like to grab something from there without all the extra hassle, feel free to just leave a post in the Requests sub-forum

+1

G.

January 20, 2017 6:22 pm  #4

Mr wrote:

===

Mr, thanks very much for your kind and generous offer.  I may well take you up on it sometime!  

Again, about the blog in question: Those considering a visit there should first heed and duly reflect on Mr's just and prescient warning of "... all the extra hassle...".  

But, if you nevertheless decide to venture thither and end up finding some long sought-for item, then perhaps the tests of patience and endurance that await will, in the end, prove bearable even if highly annoying.  If you go to the site, you may also want a reliable ad fly link translator/decoder ready (this one seems to work well and has an unobtrusive interface - h@@p://zalgaleri.16mb.com/adfly/generator.php).   

Thanks, again, Mr!

Last edited by teac22 (January 20, 2017 6:26 pm)

June 6, 2017 10:48 pm  #5

Go to the blog's recent post for a surprise! I'm not kidding! The date of the post is January 1, 2020, which is odd, because that's at least three years from now.

Board footera